- Housing Works Design on a Dime hits Miami again on Feb 5th for details and ticket information visit www.HousingWorks.Org
- On Feb 6th Brooklyn Museum launches its Radical Black History exhibit featuring live music by Dasan Ahanu and Tai Allen, expert panel discussions, performances, and pop art gallery. (FREE)
- If you're lucky enough to have tickets for Super Bowl 50 enjoy but the rest of us will be watching it from the comfort of our favorite bar or a comfy sofa come Feb 7th! Half time show eeeekkkk I know I'm not the only one looking forward to that lol.
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year on Feb 8th, it's the year of the Monkey. Check your local information guide I'm sorry I only have the dets on NYC!
- Mardi Gras hits NYC on Tuesday Feb 9th, with sounds of jazz, funky shows, and rich Cajun cusine, who said you had to go all the way to New Orleans to enjoy Mardi Gras
- From Feb 10-19th Fashion Events are happening all over NYC for details visit www.FashionWeekNYC.com
- On Feb 12th check out "How To Be Single" on the big screen, make it a girls night out!
- Strip down to your undies ladies for Valentines Day Cupid Undie Run to raise cash for Children's Tumor Foundation for details visit www.cupidsundierun.com
- On Feb 17, at 2 pm meet in the Rubin Lobby 1st floor, Brooklyn Museum for a free tour
- On Feb. 28th it's Bluegrass Brunch at Brooklyn Bowl what makes this so prefect is that there's no cover charge score!
- Set aside some time to read Shonda Rhimes "Year of Yes" , I've heard great things
Hi I'm Consuela. Welcome to my blog. I'm a kinky, curly, vintage loving, foodie with a passion for travel and a forever growing interest in DIY projects.
Say Hello to my
fur baby "Trixie"
Best Dog Groomer on Long Island
"Paw Central Inc"
call today to schedule an appointment
Get cash back for shopping online at your favorite retailers through Ebates. I've made $632 back so far!