Fact: 98% of your will body rebuilds itself within 365 days.
I'm sure it's no surprise that every cell in your body will die and new cells will replace it. Everyday is an opportunity to build a better you, so focusing on a healthier diet of fruits and veggies; and the elimination of refined and processed foods helps to build a stronger, healthier, and sexier body!
Stomach Lining- Taking only 5 days the stomach sheds and rebuilds it'self the quickest.
- L-Glutamine - heal and seal the stomach lining also aids in recovery after workouts so for all you gym rats out there this is for you.
- Fish Oil - Will help reduce inflammation, balance hormones, and supports the immune system.
- Probiotics - Will provide healthy live strains of good bacteria to help bolster your defenses.
- Cinnamon - Will improve digestion and it also balance blood sugar levels.
- Mint - Is great for soothing the stomach, and relaxing the gastrointestinal tract. It's also a great detox clearing the body of harmful toxins.
- Zinc - Is very important as it is utilized to form digestive enzymes and regulating hormones.
- PH Balancing or Alkaline Foods - Is anything green! Loading up on foods such as kale, spinach, broccoli, and parsley helps with full body functions and repairs.
Liver - The cells in your liver take about 6 weeks to regenerate.
- Garlic- Will help flush the body of any harmful toxins. Garlic also has high amounts of allicin and selenium, two natural compounds that aid in liver cleansing.
- Beets & Carrots- Rich with beta-carotene; eating beets and carrots will aid in the stimulation and improve of overall liver function, It also works wonders on the skin.
- Green Tea- serves as a cleanser, removing harmful toxins from the liver.
- Avocado- My favorite super food produces glutathione, a compound that is necessary for the liver to cleanse itself.
DNA- With our bodies constantly exposed to radical agents that can alter our cells and eventually lead to cancer; it's essential that we replenish our system with healthy foods that build and repair cellular damage. Our DNA takes about 2 months to completely regenerate itself. The key here is to focus on foods that are high in high-antioxidant foods such as greens, berries, nuts and grains.
Bones -Your body is actually building a whole new skeleton every 3 months. Key foods to focus on are rich in vitamin D.
- Yogurt - Rich in calcium and other nutrients that build stronger bones
- Milk - I prefer healthier milk option such as almond, soy, or coconut milk. Cow's milk contains pus and hormones so I rather not!
- Tuna & Salmon- With hearty healthy omega-3 fatty acids and 100% vitamin D these food option are a win win helping both the heart and the skeletal system.
Blood -Your blood supply rebuilds itself every 4 months.
- Cayenne - Increases your bodies metabolic rate, strengthens arteries and blood vessels. Cayenne pepper is best eaten raw in salads or juiced. Be careful not to over do it cayenne has a kick to it.
- Sunflower seeds- Is rich in vitamin E and is known to help keep blood clots from forming. It also helps improves blood circulation. Other foods that also help blood circulate are olives, nuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Watermelon - contains lycopene which is an antioxidant that helps in improving circulation.
Brain - It take a full year to rebuild this organ
- Dark Chocolate - Has powerful antioxidant and natural stimulants which includes caffeine, which enhances focus and concentration, and stimulates the production of endorphin, to improve mood. So stay happy and healthy with dark chocolate.
- Beans - Can provide a steady flow of glucose which the brain needs to function without raising your sugar levels to dangerous amounts causing diabetes
- Pomegranate Juice - protects the brain from the damage of free radical cells.
Skin- The largest organ of our bodies our skin, also takes about a full year to rebuild. I encourage you to eat carrots, drink plenty of water, eliminate soda and sugary beverages from your diet.